Khao Lak, what to expect
Khao Lak offers some of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand. Fantastic nature with coconut palms, rubber trees, mountains, waterfalls, mangroves and the world-famous scuba paradise of the Similan Islands are at your choice. Continue reading
Eine Patientenverfuegung, auch als Patiententestament bezeichnet, stellt eine schriftliche Vorausverfügung einer Person für den Fall dar, dass diese ihren Willen nicht mehr wirksam erklären kann. Um es vorab zu sagen, eine in Deutschland ordnungsgemäß erstellte Patientenverfuegung und Vorsorgevollmacht wird in Thailand nicht akzeptiert. Continue reading
Das Sterben betrifft uns alle irgendwann mal, ist jedoch natürlich eine Sache, an die wir nicht gerne denken und somit wird oft das Regeln der Angelegenheiten für diesen Zeitpunkt verdrängt oder vergessen. Continue reading
Buddhism may be defined and explained from various standpoints as follows:
- Buddhism, the teachings of the Buddha (the Enlightened One), proposes to develop humankind through purity (by means of morality), calmness (by means of concentration) and clarity (by means of wisdom).
- Buddhism is a religion founder by the Buddha for the welfare of many, for the happiness of many and for helping the world. People from all walks of life can apply the teachings to practice in accordance with their ability and free will.
- Buddhism is a religion of reason and practice for self-help and self-reliance and for extending a helping hand to others out of loving-kindness and compassion.
- Buddhism is both a philosophy and practice. Though it accepts the existence of divine beings, it did not put belief in a supreme being as a significant part of the religion. Instead it teaches the followers to have qualifications such as moral shame and moral fear, making one devine in the Dhamma in this life; to be endowed with right faith, morality, learning, generosity, and wisdom. Furthermore, Buddhism teaches that one who is free from defilement’s of greed, hatred, and delusion is reckoned as superior.
- General information about Buddhism is as follows:
Country of Origin: India
Date of Origin: Sixth Century BC (Buddhist Century)
The Founder: The Buddha (The Enlightened One – previously Prince Siddhattha of Gotama clan within the Sakya lineage.
Doctrinal Tenets: To avoid all evil, to do good, and to purify the mind
Type of Religion: Universal, spreading out to many countries of the world; Atheistic, regarding no divine being as the centre of the teaching
Main Divisions: Theravada and Mahayana
Unity of Diversity: The World Fellowship of Buddhist is the world organization for unity of all Buddhist throughout the world. It has one hundred twenty three regional centers in 37 countries (B.E. 2539 (1996)). The permanent headquarters of the World Fellowship of Buddhist is in Thailand.
What is Buddhism
Siam Property 2013
There is a reason, why Chiang Mai is one of the popular vacation spots in Thailand. If you have planned a vacation to Thailand, there’s no way you should miss visiting “Chiang Mai“, also known as “The rose of the North”. Continue reading
Krabi is still not one famous tourist destinations in Thailand. And that’s why usually; tourists and travelers who don’t know Krabi just pass, without any idea about what they are missing. However, people who give it a try mostly love to stay and spend more time. Continue reading
If you feel a bit tired and you wish to take a break from everything for a while, plan a holiday to Koh Samui. An island of splendid natural beauty, lush green tropical forests, coconut trees, coral reefs, and clean waters, Koh Samui is the perfect holiday destination to forget your daily trials and tribulations. Depending on your personal choice and preference, you may have your holidays in Koh Samui relaxed and laid back or action packed and full of thrill and adventure. Continue reading
Nestling in the calm and pleasant waters of the Andaman Sea on the Indian Ocean coastline, and approximately 862 km south of Bangkok, Phuket is the largest island of Thailand. It runs 48 Kilometers in length and 21 kilometers in width and is situated in Southern Thailand. Continue reading
Situated in the Gulf of Thailand in Southeast Thailand, Koh Phangan is an island which is world famous for its exuberant full moon parties under the enchanted sky. Known as the ‘Mecca of Backpackers’ and ‘Paradise on Island’ in southeast Asia, Koh Phangan serves as an ideal getaway location Continue reading